Saturday, August 17, 2013

Wee A.M Inspiration. . .

Hello dearies,
Just a wee bit o'late night. . . Er, A.M inspiration for ye! 

Couldn't get to any sleepin', (far too hot in here I say!), so I got to thinkin' instead, as I'm oft apt to do when I can't sleep. (Sometimes I think me mind wanders a mite too much!) 

It being past midnight and all, and listening to some Celtic Thunder's Ryan Kelly (guilty pleasure, I'll admit!) I started getting "Midnight Well" stuck in my brain; on repeat no less! 

What say you to a Midnight Well wallpaper? Featuring Ryan, of course! And what would the background music be without a guitar played by the Guitar God himself, Neil Byrne? I think yes ;)

So, let me know, of course your feedback is cherished! ;)

I bid you a good night. . . And a sweet morning, lovelies! ;) 

Blessings XX 

No comments:

Post a Comment