Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Hobbit!

Dear fans and followers,

I am so excited about the new designs! Personally, I LOVE "The Hobbit" series, that's why I decided it would be great to do a line of inspired tribute designs amid the "hobbit hype".
(I've seen Hobbit 2:"Desolation of Smaug", twice in theaters now... I wouldn't mind a third at all!)

Have you seen the new graphics yet? There's Bilbo, Thranduil, Thorin,  Fili & Kili, and more of your favorite characters. And it's not over yet... As I created more designs inspired by "The Hobbit" they'll be added to the line. It's all on the website homepage now: http://eirineachgraphics.webs.com/

Here's a sneak peak... (don't we all love those?:))
(as always, my work is copyrighted and marked with my initial seal)
~
I've had an abundance of questions coming in of late so I thought I'd set up an "answers hour" sometime soon. Stay tuned!
~
With love,

Maurisa xxx















No comments:

Post a Comment